Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Christmas Mitten...

Hi everyone,
Today I want to show you my very first Christmas card.  And for this first time I decided to make a Mitten shape card. All gorgeous flowers used on this card are from I am Roses
They have a huge assortment of beautiful flowers for every occasion. I'll provide all links for flowers I used here below this post.
  
Here is my card:
************
************
Here is a list of I Am Roses flowers I used on this card: 
CF1 - 15 White Big Christmas Poinsettia 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Card and Scrap - Christmas 
Crafting Musketeers - Anything but a Square 
Crafty Time - Embellish It 
Silhouette Challenges - Anything Goes 
Stemplegarten - Anything but Square

Thanks for stopping by...
✿Hugs✿
✿✿Natalie✿✿

11 comments:

Line said...

Oh my! This was a gorgeous mitten. <3 Love all the details.
Thank you so much for joining us at Card and Scrap.

Hugs Line

Stampsnob. said...

That is a gorgeous assortment of flowers and gems This is a very beautiful creation
...........Lis

Dortesjs said...

waue love this mitten and your decoration

Hazel said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 31, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Красота!!!! Так красиво блестит руковичка =))

Unknown said...

How delightful. What a gorgeous card and inspirational shape. Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers Challenge ☺ xx

Alex H. said...

What a wonderful glove... I just love it. Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Unknown said...

Beautiful mitten shaped card! Thank you for joining us over at Silhouette Challenges :-) - Vicki DT member

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sue from Oregon said...

This a fancy mitten for sure...love all the pretty embellishments!
Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges.

♥ Sue Kment

Stempelbavaria said...

Wonderful fancy mitten! Thanks for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge and good luck.
x Daniela (DT)